Kia began marketing in Spain of plug-in hybrid variant Niro. The new Kia Niro PHEV and can be configured and start the South Korean brand offers very hefty discounts. This article will detail how it will comprise the full range, the most important standard equipment and prices.
The new Kia Niro PHEV is already on sale in Spain.
The Niro family continues to grow. Kia's new SUV is having a more than acceptable success in the European market. In Spain, in so far this year is among the 40 best-selling cars. Now, the Korean automaker ups the ante with the introduction of an interesting alternative to such hybrid. Is about Kia Niro PHEV.
A plug-in hybrid variant that surely will captivate the audience and greener who wants to start their transition to electric mobility. Regarding the current Kia Niro The Niro PHEV offers all the advantages of a vehicle with mechanical "Plug-in Hybrid". Autonomy in all-electric mode will rank as one of its most attractive when opting for this model features.
The new Kia Niro PHEV is already on sale in Spanish dealers. Kia has opened the configurator of this model which is produced at its factory in Kwasung (South Korea). Initially the range will consist of a total of three trim levels: Concept, Drive Y Emotion. As we see, the allocation from the access version is already complete.
Thanks to its 8.9 kWh battery, the Kia Niro PHEV can travel up to 55 km at zero emissions mode.
Here are the most important standard equipment each of the terminations will be available:
- Instrument panel with TFT screen 4.2-inch color
- Steering wheel and shift knob covered in leather
- Cloth upholstery
- Audio system with USB and Aux connection (5 inch)
- Multiple airbags (front, side, driver knee and curtain)
- Help system hill start
- Adaptive cruise control and speed limiter
- Emergency Brake Assist
- ABS + EBD + BAS
- Fatigue detector
- LED lights for daytime driving
- Mirrors folding exterior mirrors with integrated
- Fog lights
- LED taillights technology
- automatic climate control
- Rain sensor and lights
- Power windows
- 16-inch wheels
- Navigator 1.0 with camera driving assistance, Android Auto and connectivity services TomTom with 7-inch screen
- Electrochromic mirror rearview mirror
- Predictive route system
- Stability management system
- Sensors front and rear parking
The new Kia Niro PHEV is available in three trim levels.
- darkened moons
- Luxury Pack
- compatible wireless charger for smartphones
- 8-inch screen for the infotainment system
- chrome interior handles
- JBL premium audio system
- Roof bars
- Access system and keyless start
Mechanically, all it is passing through a plug-in hybrid system consisting of a internal combustion engine of 1.6 liter four-cylinder GDI 105 hp and a small electric motor giving a 44.5 kW power (60 hp). In combination Kia Niro PHEV will 141 hp and 265 Nm of torque. All it managed through a direct-shift gearbox and six-speed DCT. Thanks to this engine will be able to accelerate from 0 to 100 km / h in 10.8 seconds.
Moreover, the lithium polymer battery with a capacity of 8.9 kWh will allow travel up to 55 kilometers in 100% electric mode according to the previous cycle NEDC. Fixed CO2 emissions of 30 grams per kilometer.
Kia Niro PHEV prices in Spain
|1.6 GDi PHEV DCT 141 hp||Concept||34,060 €||5,415 €||28,645 €|
|1.6 GDi PHEV DCT 141 hp||Drive||35,460 €||4,689 €||30,771 €|
|1.6 GDi PHEV DCT 141 hp||Emotion||37,560 €||4,689 €||32,871 €|
Kia Niro PHEV 2017 adds to the range plug-in hybrid option