Following its international launch, the new Volvo XC40 is ready to start marketing. Volvo has enabled configurator its new compact SUV in Spain and we already know what will initially composed its range and most importantly, all their prices.
Volvo XC40 and the new can be configured in Spain.
Volvo continues to increase its SUV family and makes welcoming its new C-segment model will soon see rolling on our roads. He Volvo XC40 new It is already a reality and is ready to start marketing officially in Spain. Proof of this is that the Swedish brand already enabled configurator of this model for our market.
Although initially the offer will be rather terse and everything will go through the most complete (and exclusive) versions, it is interesting to look at the envelope and the different powertrains will we can choose when purchasing this new Volvo SUV. For now, the range will consist of these two trim levels: momentum Y R-Design.
The first version will be positioned as access while the termination R-Design will offer a series of details that enhance and bring out its sportier side. In any case, both will have a full complement.
For now, the Volvo XC40 is available with two trim levels.
Here we detail the standard equipment more relevant each of the terminations will be available in the XC40 range:
- Forward Collision Warning with Auto Brake (City Safety)
- Rail maintenance assistance
- Hill Start Aid (HSA)
- Hill Descent Control (HDC)
- Multiple airbags (front, knee and driver side)
- electronic climate Control
- Clean Zone - Air Quality System (AQS)
- electric lumbar adjustment of the front seats (4 modes)
- Cruise control and adjustable speed limiter
- Driving mode switch
- Rain sensor
- Distance control rear parking
- Central locking with remote control
- Sensus Connect with USB and High Performance color touchscreen 9 inches
- Additional USB in rear center tunnel
- Partial Leather upholstery
- Digital instrument 12.3 inches
- Dimming interior mirror with function
- Steering wheel and knob shifter coated leather
- Integrated roof rails finished in polished aluminum
- LED lighting (LED lights midlevel)
- Thermal mirrors and electrically adjustable exterior mirrors
- Alloy wheels 18 inch bright silver
- Remote leather R-Design
- Mouse R-Design
- Pedals R-Design
- Knob shifter around naked R-Design
- Nubuck upholstery / Partial leather Nappa Sport R-Design - Contour Seats
- Leather steering wheel R-Design metal inserts silk
- Roof rails with glossy black finish
- mesh grille R-Design black bright metal profile Silk
- Alloy wheels 18 inch black matte
- front fog lamps
- Integrated dual tailpipes
- Sport chassis
Volvo XC40 interior of the new.
With regard to mechanical, for now only two engines will be available. For those looking for a diesel option will D4 engine 2.0-liter with 190 hp while drivers who want a block gasoline, have a T5 engine 2.0-liter with 247 hp. Both engines come with a system of AWD and automatic gearbox eight-speed.
Volvo XC40 2018 prices
|D4 190 hp AWD Aut.8||momentum||42,220 €|
|T5 AWD 247 hp Aut.8||momentum||47,257 €|
|D4 190 hp AWD Aut.8||R-Design||44,233 €|
|T5 AWD 247 hp Aut.8||R-Design||49,349 €|