The new Renault Espace 2017 is already prepared for his arrival in the Spanish dealers. Renault renews its large crossover and among other innovations introduced a new gasoline engine 1.8-liter TCe 225 hp associated with an automatic gearbox seven-speed EDC we detail all its range and prices for Spain.
The new Renault Espace and has prices in Spain.
The large crossover Renault renews and opens very interesting news. He New Renault Espace 2017 He is ready for his arrival in the Spanish dealers and makes it next to a range and mechanics to offer up to expectations. Although aesthetically everything happens for the arrival of a new color for the body and two wheel designs 18 and 19 inches, technological endowment itself undergoes significant changes.
At the time of his landing in our market, the new Renault Espace will be offered in three trim levels: Intens, Zen and Initiale Paris. Regardless of the version selected, the third row is optional. He Standard equipment highlights each of these terminations is as follows:
- Multiple airbags (six in total)
- 4Control system
- adjustable front seats and 6-way driver seat with lumbar adjustment
- Brake assist Emergency (SAFE)
- Aid front, rear and side parking
- Advanced traction control and hill start assist
- automatic climate bi-zone
- Control tire pressure
- Power windows
- Assisted parking brake
- Rain sensor and automatic lights
- Steel wheels 17 inches
- Full LED spotlights and LED lights for daytime running lamps
- R-Link system 2 8.7-inch touchscreen with 3D navigation system, Bluetooth, USB jacks
- leather-wrapped multifunction steering wheel and adjustable in height and depth
- Regulator and speed limiter
- Electrochromic interior rearview mirror I
- Electric mirrors and electrically folding exterior mirrors
- Card access and starting hands-free
The Renault Espace 2017 range consists of three trim levels.
- Advanced Safety Pack (Distance Alert Security + emergency braking power)
- Distance Alert Security
- Driver seat electrically adjustable, memory and massage function
- Notice of blind spots
- Alloy wheel 18 inches
- Driving mode switch Renault Multi-Sense
- Mirrors electrically folding exterior mirrors
- Nappa leather steering wheel perforated
Initiale Paris (added)
- Pack SUN (blinds on rear doors + rear windows sobretintados)
- Pack MULTI-SENSE 4CONTROL (4 Control + alloy 19" Piloted + buffer)
- Pack VISIO SYSTEM
- Rear View Camera
- tri-zone automatic climate control
- BOSE system R-Link 2
- Traffic sign recognition
- Alert involuntary change lanes
- T Initiale Paris
- Electric front seats ventilated and heated
- Blinds on rear doors
- rear windows sobretintados
- Alloy wheels 19 inch
- athermal windscreen
- Customizing center console Silverwood
- front and rear headrests Relax
Mechanically, without a doubt the big news is the emergence in the range of gasoline engine 1.8-liter TCe 225 hp and 300 Nm maximum torque associated with an automatic gearbox EDC dual clutch 7 speed. For those seeking a diesel option, you can choose between two engines. A dCi 1.6 liter available in two strengths: 130 hp and 320 Nm as well as 160 hp and 380 Nm respectively.
Among other innovations, the new Espace releases 1.8 TCe engine 225 hp and EDC change.
The dCi 130 hp engine combined with a six-speed manual gearbox while the 160 hp version is offered with EDC dual-clutch shift six relationships.
Renault Espace 2017 prices
|Intens Energy dCi 130 hp ECO2||32,100 €||30,195 €|
|Zen Energy TCe 225hp EDC||39,500 €||37,152 €|
|Zen Energy dCi 130 hp ECO2||34,900 €||32,827 €|
|Initiale Paris Energy TCe 225hp EDC||47,580 €||44,747 €|
|Initiale Paris Energy dCi 160 hp Twin Turbo EDC||46,280 €||43,524 €|